Monday, 27 November 2017
Tuesday, 14 November 2017
It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything.
You are going to love the best stamp placement tool on the market launching very soon!
Check out all the details below and email me if you have any questions!
The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you ever crafted without it! You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it! Why do YOU need one?
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and re-stamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
Here are the details you need to know:
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and grid ines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price $85
You can PRE-ORDER your Stamparatus in any of the reservation windows over the next few months. The first window will open on Thursday. To reserve yours then, simply visit my Online Store and log in.
If you don't already have an account, set yourself one up.
Make sure you see my name as your demonstrator in the top right corner of the screen.
Once you are logged in, visit the STAMPARATUS page and click on RESERVE.
WHEN YOUR STAMPARATUS IS IN...Your Stamparatus will be added to a shopping basket for you, and you will sent an email asking you to complete the transaction and pay. You can add other Stampin' Up! goodies to your basket at that time, so you only pay one lot of P&P. When you do, make sure you add my current HOST CODE for that month (November host code is 7WVXSRXZ) if your order is less than $250 you'll then earn a reward direct from me eg. product, card kits & more, but if your order is over $250 you have a qualifying workshop & can
choose your own rewards.
Wednesday, 4 October 2017
Wednesday, 20 September 2017
Simply die cut chandelier in black & adhered to Powder Pink mount that I stamped the crystal drop image onto,
added some Rhinestones, Wink of Stella, black sequin for the cord & black vintage Crochet Trim for the bow.
Monday, 18 September 2017
Thursday, 13 July 2017
The first one uses the Marbled background stamp inked in Smokey Slate & the second is the palm leaves from Fabulous Flamingo inked in Lemon Lime Twist & Tranquil Tide (& stamped off), the Ombre ribbon is gorgeous it also comes in Island Indingo & Calypso Coral, love all three.