Tuesday 20 November 2007

another All in the Family update

Less than two weeks are left in the All in the Family campaign, and my sincere thanks go out to those of you who have purchased this set to make this charitable effort a success!
As of 19 November, at 9:00 AM (MT), Stampin' Up! demonstrators worldwide have sold over 3100 All in the Family stamp sets. All of the proceeds that Stampin' Up! receives from the All in the Family campaign will go directly into a fund dedicated to helping Dave's family. In hoping I will sell more sets I am passing my Demonstrator discount onto you, you will pay only $59.15 plus p&h, & as an added incentive & thankyou, I have decided to put everyone that has purchased this set from me into a draw to win the ever so popular & versatile "Riveting" Hostess level 1 Stamp Set, so if you have been thinking you want All in the Family Stamp Set, now is the time to buy it! email or call me on 0413005205 to place your order.

1 comment:

Mardi said...

I can't wait to get my All In the Family set. It looks like a lot of fun and more importantly, we get to help the Abbott family.