Sunday 4 November 2007

A little Success

When I joined Stampin' Up (March this year), I thought I was just going to be a hobby Demonstrator, I could see the great value of the starter kit (almost 50% off) & wanted to purchase Stampin’ Up’s! great products at a discounted price, but before I knew it I was hosting my own workshop, meeting lots of wonderful people & hostesses, running classes, doing charity fundraising, recruiting my own downlines-the list goes on, but most importantly really enjoying being a Demonstrator! I signed up under Angela, who I met at last years Penrith Paper Craft Festival (mind you it took me almost 6 months, due to lots of moving all over the country) to sign up! & I am thrilled to have her as my upline, (Hi Ange). Just six months after joining SU I have achieved Stampin’start (another great incentive & benefit of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator) I have received in total 15 free stamp sets (my choice) & title of Supervisor. I am so enjoying this fantastic journey & am excited to be a part of such a wonderful company.
If you think you would like to sign up as Demonstrator, November is the month.
Buy the Starter Kit during November
and I'll give you a Set of Markers
(value $57.95) FREE!
This is only available from me, and your paperwork must reach SU! offices (with your ABN) by November 30 2007. Send me an email if you'd like an Obligation-free Information Pack. I would love for you to join me on this wonderful journey & in 6 months time hear your story!

No comments: