Tuesday 13 November 2007

All in the Family update























We're nearly halfway through the All in the Family campaign & as of 12 November, Stampin' Up! demonstrators worldwide have sold 1,600 All in the Family stamp sets. All of the proceeds that Stampin' Up! receives from the All in the Family campaign will go directly into a fund dedicated to helping Dave's family.
I finally got a chance to play with "All In the Family" Stamp Set, it trully does make you think about family! I made a card for my Dear Daughter Teya (& cat) who she just adores! No occasion, I just wanted to let her know her mama loves her.
I decided to create my own patterned paper with Polka dots & Paisley stamp set, (only available to purchase 'till the 30 November) I stamped girl & cat with Stazon & coloured with Crayons & Aquapainter. I mounted on Pretty in Pink & Tempting Turquoise, those spots are highlited with White Gel Pen. I used my Markers on the Paisley stamp to colour Temtping Turquoise on centre flower, this was fun to create & Teya loves it!
All in the Family is available to purchase 'till the 30 November 2007, for $59.15 from me, I want to sell as many sets as I can for the Abbott familly, so I'm passing my Demonstrator discount onto you. This set will be available again in the new Idea Book & Catalogue, which is released in April 2008 with a retail price of $73.95.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Great card.

Anonymous said...

How gorgeous!