Monday 25 February 2008

Spectrum Silhouettes


















I've finally mastered the art of Brayering (well I think I have) I bought the Pumkin Patch Spectrum pad many months ago along with the Brayer & thought I really need to make some cards & practice this technique, well here it is! I've used Pumkin Pie ink & stamped the linen background on Pumkin Pie card -hard to see here, but it really makes a big difference, I inked up my brayer with the Pumkin Patch Spectrum pad, I sponged the Brayer to blend the colours together & simply rolled back & forth on Whisper White Card Stock. The stem from "Stem Silhouettes" is inked in Basic Black ink & is then mounted on Basic Black card stock, I wrapped with a little Linen Thread, the greeting is from "All Year Cheer 1". I love this set! I have really got so much use from it.
I'm back from Perth & we had the best time catching up with our very dear friends & the wedding was just beautiful. I'm excited to be back as I have my "Bunny hugs" set from the Summer mini, to make some Easter cards & "All Year Cheer 1" has a great Happy Easter stamp in the set. I will post as soon as I get a chance to keepstamping!

No comments: