Monday 17 March 2008

Bunny Hugs treats














I'm making lots of these & just wanted to give you a little preview, as each time I complete 1 I give it away! I was hoping to get them done in many different colours for School before the end of the week, they are pretty simple & quick (except for the cutting out of the bunny & watercolouring/optional), the bags I used to hold the chocs in are small cello's, I made these by just measuring the bags & have the sizes written down, if you would like them pop me an email. The cnr rounder (guide off) is used for the scalloped edge & Spring Bouquet Flower punch for the flowered brad. The handheld punch will punch through all the layers to hold the pouch together with ribbon. If you like this set, you will need to order it before the end of the month as it will be retiring with the Summer Mini!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are soo cute! and such a good idea

Marina