Tuesday 29 April 2008

Berry Bliss Mothers Day card














Berry Bliss! I love the way these turned out, a little work in them but I'm sure my mums will love one.

Stamp sets are "Occasional Greetings", "Boho Background" (very versatile & great value), the swirl is from "Priceless" a favourite of mine, I also used "So Swirly" wheel. I paper pierced the scallop, I finally have my most wanted punch!
Close to Cocoa, Purely Pomegranite & Pretty in Pink, I've embossed in white, added a jumbo eyelet (loving the cropadile), the front card also has some dry embossing on the bottom also done with the cropadile, click on the picture to enlarge, as its hard to see here. Taffeta White & stitched Purley Pomegranite ribbons are attached, the little 1/2 pearl is from the Pretties Kit. I used my cutter kit blade to cut the Berry Bliss Patterned Paper a little swirly. The cards for me have me thinking a facinator, 1950's.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Petronela! All your work is so stunning.

Anonymous said...

Puts my mothers day cards to shame, might scrap them & start again!! :O) beautiful!
love Lara x

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous colour combo & design - well done!!! I'm sure your mums would have loved these!