Saturday 28 June 2008

Fintastic Friends


















I am so blessed with many "fantastic friends"!
I attended Cass's craft event on Thursday & stamped the fintastic image from "Whale Wishes" -all her sets are available to use on the day!
I rock-n-rolled the image in wild wasabi & blue bayou on whisper white, the river rock cs I embossed in white with the circles image from "Pick A Petal" I also embossed (dazzling diamonds) the flower, I mounted that on whisper white & then onto purely pomegranite -the card is not a standard size, it's slightly larger, so a custom envelope is needed! I ran some Purely pomegranite cs through the crimper (a great way to add some interest to your cards). I also tied some river rock stitched ribbon & a rhinestone brad to finish the card. I must say this card turned out fintastic! I love it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a beautiful card. So many colours.

Liam

Anonymous said...

WOW I love it!! I have looked at that set and not thought much of it but now..... I love the colours too!! Well Done!!

Caroline

Anonymous said...

Love the colours combo!! Very cute card with the whale wishes!! Great work!! Sue

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card, i love the colours!

Marina

Anonymous said...

love love love this card!

What a fab idea for the background.

Thanks for fixing my mounting too lol

Cass