Friday 18 July 2008

All in the Family baby














Welcome to the world little one!
I had to get my "All in the Family" set out for this one now that we have the scallop punch, the little baby image mounted on it looks great & it would be a perfect size for the Love Notes, anyway this one needed another layer so I got out my cuttlebug & nestabilities -yes I do have other tools & supplies apart from SU but I don't use them nearly as much, SU has more than enough products to create the best cards! & more so now with scrapbooking as well. I used some DS paper -Spring Flowers, some Pink Taffeta ribbon which is just beautiful -you can kind of shape the bow & tails to sit how you want. I stamped the "Polka Dot" Background stamp on Pretty in Pink CS in versa mark & a teany bit of watercolouring with crayons finishes the card off nicely I think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This card is perfect for a new baby girl. I love the card. It looks spectacular. I love that all in the family set. beautiful work once again.

Liam