Saturday 19 July 2008

Always on my mind














I've managed to get a little stamping time in between visitors over the past few weeks, I have so much I want to do now that I have my new sets from the Spring mini & this set "Always" is for my niece as she loves it but before I part with it I had to have a play, the colours are Chocolate Chip, Rose red & Naturals Ivory, I stamped the bird first & masked it before stamping "En Francais" (just inked up a 1/4 of it) I sponged -with a sponge & edges with daubers, I stamped the branch image in both creamy Caramel & Chocolate Chip, I only inked up some of the quote & added some hodgepodge & finished it with some Chocolate satin ribbon -to big?? I wasn't sure but I had to use it, it is so pretty & suprisingly easy to tie.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Petronela, your Always cards are just GORGEOUS. How much are you loving this set?!

Kendall said...

Nela, I LOVE, LOVE, LoVE what you have done with these last two cards especially!!! When you have some free time, I'd love to have a chat and catch up.

kerri said...

Wow Petronela i always love to come and see what you have been creating. Always something special to see.

Anonymous said...

Looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Elegant and warm colour combo. Love this set! Petronela - you are an inspiration!