Thursday 31 July 2008

Brocade Basics Envelope














On the menu;
Yummy Chocolate Satin Ribbon & Styled Silver Hodgepodge from Stampin' Up!, where co-ordination and creativity are on the menu in the Spring mini catalogue & only 1 day to go!
This was my first creation with "Brocade Basics" -I obviously have to many sets as I forgot about this one until I recently got some Brocade Background DS paper. I have been making gifts lately with the Five in One Card Cover template & this is a large envelope that holds assorted scatchies -made for Cass for her Birthday -Happy Birthday.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

This envelope is so gorgeous, just divine.

Anonymous said...

It really is, I love it so much! I didn't want this set and Nela has almost convinced me to buy it on the strength of my gift alone.

And Nela, I won $4!

Hope you are enjoying yourself in Sydneytown.

Cass x