Saturday 9 August 2008

One of a Kind













I will post these individually later as they all have different techniques including heat & dry embossing, faux metal & lots of punches, I just wanted to post today as I have access to a camera (mine broke) & computer. I have below a close up of the faux metal flower from "One of a Kind" stamp set -punched out with the Boho Blossoms Punch, I have created a faux filigree look -you can pay up to $12 for these metal embelishments in retail stores! Everyone that has seen this card can't tell the difference.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, me again! Love the faux metal!!Will have to get you to show me before you go!!Beautiful colours and beautiful cards as always xx

kerri said...

These are gorgeous Petronela
Love the colours you have used

Louise F NZ said...

I have just found you through the side lnks on the NZSU site, your cards are amazing! Would it be ok to add you to my side bar?
Thanks
Louise