Tuesday 26 August 2008

Season of Joy Poinsettia card













I like this card because it has Poinsettia flowers! How great does Purely Pomegranite with a touch of Wild Wasabi look? I'm getting a little more traditional now with colours, even though I'm still sticking to the "In" colour family.
The card behind is my 1st & most detailed & therefore favourite Christmas card I've made this year using, " Enjoy Every Moment" stamp set. Here it is}



Colours are Purely Pomegranite, River Rock & Always Artichoke, Enjoy is stamped on Confetti White, my poinsettias (even though only 5 petals) & O in enjoy are from "In the Spotlight" (hostess level 2 stamp set), I've scored through the centre of each petal & pinched to create a 3d embelishment & attached with a Rich Regal & gold brad, Christmas is from " Occasional Greetings" stamp set & I've also Wheeled "Boho Friend" paper pierced & scalloped with the cnr rounder punch then tied some Pomegranite Satin ribbon that beautifully finishes this card.

3 comments:

Alana Galagher said...

Ooh, I just love your Enjoy Christmas card Petronela - it's gorgeous :-)

Louise F NZ said...

Beautiful xmas cards, adore the bottom one!

Anonymous said...

exquisite!! Lara x