Wednesday 10 September 2008

Wild Rose for mum














I finally mounted my "Frames with a Flourish" stamp set, I silver embossed one on Whisper White CS & cut it out, I 2 step stamped (most with the SAMJ) the "Wild Rose" & leaves in Rose Red & Old Olive, also cut out and adhered with dimensionals. The card is Old Olive & the top has "En Francais" for the background inked in Old Olive, I thought it would be a little tricky lining up the script lengthways, but I got it first time! The bottom of the card has some DS paper in Rose Red, the join is covered with some White Taffeta Ribbon, & the card is finished off with some "Pretties". Happy Birthday mum!

















This one is for my Niece for her confirmation, I love how you can create your own patterned paper from stamps! "Floral" coordinates beautifully with "Wild Rose"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These 2 cards are beautiful. Nona will love receiving that one!!

Marina

Anonymous said...

Stunning cards.Haven't seen the wild rose set used much, and seeing it on these cards makes me want it!!Esp cos I have the floral background already!