Sunday 16 November 2008

Season of Joy faux baubles















I have a few Christmas card ideas to share, so apologies to subscribers in advance if you are overwhelmed with updates.
I really like the colours & the faux metal on this one. It took me a while to get "Season Of Joy" & now that I have it for my own I'm so glad I did get it before it goes. I do think it'll be back in the 2009-2010 Catalogue though -woow now that # seems a little pre-mature!
Colours are Basic Grey, Wild Wasabi & Whisper White. I love Faux metal, & with some punches I find you will always be creative. Punches are 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" circle, I should have also used the 1" now that I look at the pic, never the less, in real life this card is very striking. I couldn't resist using a new product from the summer mini & I'm loving it, A little clue -it's a punch!
I'm off to draw the winner of my "In the Spotlight" giveaway & I'll be back soon to show another card with more sneak peaks of the summer mini.




1 comment:

Claire said...

Lovely card Petronela.