Thursday 11 December 2008

Carousel Bag-A-Lope & lovenotes holder

















This was the first thing I made when I got these versatile Carousel notes last month.
I still have other things to try, but for now I want to show you these. If you havn't tried the Bag-A-Lope & need instructions pop me an email. I adjusted the scoring & cutting to minimal & Wheeled "Lot's of Dot's" all over the Carousel envelope in White Craft ink. The scallop Carousel note topper is scored on both sides of the centre scallops & adhered it to the back quite high to hold standard cards & envelopes. The loves notes holder is scored at 1 1/4" on 2 sides & 1 3/4" at the bottom & simply folded at these score lines & held together with a belly-band, tie your belly-band around it once you have your lovenotes created & inside, this one holds 3, but only 1 is in it for the pic.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I LOVE what you have done with the Carousel notes, Thanks for my award ;0)

Ramona Michaluk said...

Really beautiful items Petronela - they're fantastic. Will definitely have to try to make these. Love them!

Kellie said...

WOW they are so beautiful, will have to give them a try over the holidays, just lovely.
Kellie

Anonymous said...

The bagalopes are neat aren't they? I made some when I first received my carousel notes. I gave them as part of a gift for my children's teachers!

Scrapin Mel said...

Love it, now I know what to do with my carousel notes, thanks for sharing....Mel