Wednesday 10 December 2008

Ocean Commotion cards














A little detailed & my favourite (so far) Ocean Commotion card with embossing, a faux metal flower from Eastern Bloom sprinkled with Chunky Glitter & 1/2 Pearl framed by Styled Silver Hodgepodge & White Tafetta Ribbon, the fish in addition to being white embossed on Pumkin Pie CS have been coloured with a Not Quite Navy marker, the bubbles are drops off Crystal Effects. Blue Bayou CS for the card & the embossed layer is Actually White CS brayered in Soft Sky, not necessary for this look, but I was practising my Brayering emboss resist.

5 comments:

Katie @ makingthishome.com said...

Oh what a great card! It's got to be the most stylish fish card I've seen... what a wonderful change!
I've just started with stamping (for wrapping paper!) on my blog. It's a start in the direction you go, I suppose. Your work is beautiful!
Katie

Ramona Michaluk said...

Love these cards - more wonderful ideas for this stamp set. Thanks for sharing.

Alana Galagher said...

I'm not a fan of this set, but your cards are gorgeous!

Leonie said...

These cards are stunning, I just cant seem to make a decent card with this set :(

Anonymous said...

These cards are just divine!