Sunday 1 February 2009

Chunky Glitter

I made the live laugh & love card from last months demonstrator online extras -one of the benefits of being a SU Demonstrator is monthly project recipes & samples.







I used Sticky Strip to adhere the Chunky glitter,



















I was then inspired to frame the fish from "Ocean Commotion" with chunky Glitter,
I used both square punches (for the Sage Shadow fish & Choc Chip mount) I stamped "Embrace Life" in Chocolate Chip ink on med Twill Tape & tied it through a Hodge Podge Buckle & frayed the edges, I also scored a border on the Choc Chip card that has "Linen" background.

2 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

These borders look fab - I bet they sparkle IRL!

Karen said...

What a fantastic idea! Love your card its just fantastic!

Karen
xo