Thursday 5 February 2009

Ginger Blossom origami box with flip lid














I love making origami box's & in different sizes, & am thrilled with this simple idea for the lid! You can click HERE for instructions for both, my tip is to actually adhere your ribbon between the chipboard & CS (I used the chipboard from the DS paper packs).
Here's a pic to see how I adhered my 1" DS paper squares on my box lid. I used all I had left of my Vanilla 1/2 pearls -I'm almost due for another box anyway!

2 comments:

Jane Norrish said...

Look as good as it does in real like - love it.
Jane ;-)

Liam said...

This is just beautiful. I love the pearls on the box as well. It makes it looks so elegant. Love it I have seen this quilting technique on cards but not boxes very creative. Have to give it a try. thanks for sharing Petronela.