Wednesday 11 February 2009

Mostly Flowers Cards & Money Wallet

















As soon as I saw Teneale's beautiful card she created on tea bag folding I was inspired! she has a link to simple instructions on the fold & her elegant Black & White version on her blog.
I made these to give to family & friends this month, I just changed the colours to Chocolate Chip & Very Vanilla & adhered 2 instead of 4 tea bag folded squares to the diamond images on the Cherish card & the other 2 I have adhered 3 on either side & the points inside eachother. The bottom one is a money wallet -just perfect for our nephews wedding.

5 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

These are gorgeous - will have to check out how to do them! Love your colour scheme too....

Liam said...

Beautiful as always!! Very nice idea.

Liam

Anonymous said...

wow... They all look great.

Well done

Tracy said...

Oh wow! equally as stunning as Teneale's is! :) Giving it a go as we speak....

Anonymous said...

These are stunning I will have to give them a try