Wednesday 22 April 2009

Bugs & Kisses dream Big card













I've had this set for so long & always love the chance to pull it out for kids B'day cards. I made this one last month when I got the new in colours & used Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point & Tangerine Tango with Chocolate Chip & Kraft. Happy Happy Birthday was inked in Kiwi & wheeled onto the top of the Kraft Cardfront, I crimped the Chocolate strip & set eyelets for the Chocolate Ribbon to thread through, I was going to attach the sentiment "sending worm wishes on your bug day" or "bugs and kisses" that are in the stamp set but Teya suggested it may be a bit babyish for Lewis's 6th Birthday & Dream Big was better suited!!! so we went with that. The use of punches made this card come together real easy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May I say that Lewis loved this card - he loves the bugs. When I asked him which card he wanted made for his birthday, he requested the bugs. So well done Nela & Teya for picking & making the PERFECT card, as usual!! Love Sue.