Friday 3 April 2009

Stamping on Canvas





















An attempt to be arty! This is for a swap with the talented & very Arty Stamping INK stinct stamping group, I think I'm getting better! wish I had the new Kiwi Kiss Ribbon though.
Ingredients;
Tres Chic, Natural Beauty & Always stamp sets.
Kiwi Kiss (cs), Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango (cs -the centre of the heart) & Not Quite Navy (cs) inks. Sponge daubers (lots of sponging), Aquapainter, Hodgepodge & Chocolate Tafetta Ribbon.
I attached some accetate (outline image stamped in brown) to the watercoloured image with the teeniest eyelets (thanks Louise). I do hope the person that gets it likes it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Petronela, this looks great. And looks like alot of work!

Marina

Jean McKenzie said...

Hi Petronela! I was all envious when I heard that you girls were all having a fun stamping day at Louise's! Doesnt she do the most beautiful work? And she is a beautiful person to go with it! I just love your little hanging. It is just gorgeous.

Cheers, Jean

Anonymous said...

This is one of the lovliest cards I have seen with Natural Beauty - one of my favourite sets. Well done.
Teresa