Monday 11 May 2009

40+ invites for Kylie's 40th




















The request was Silver & White, but I needed to use a little colour & Kiwi Kiss was my immediate choice, I made 3 samples & funny it was this one, being the first one I made that was chosen, I'm really happy with them.
INGREDIENTS;
Fifth Ave Floral & Cheer & Wishes stamp sets,
Basic Grey CS & Ink, Kiwi Kiss Ink, Whisper White CS, Vellum CS
Versamark, Silver Embossing Powder, Silver Eyelets & cord (retired)
TOOLS;
Heat tool, Embossing buddy, Powder Pals, Cropadile, Paper Snips, Snail Adhesive, Paper Trimmer, Blender Pen & Sponge Daubers.
Here's a pic of the other 2 designs;

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Nella, these invites look amazing. My favourite is the one Kylie chose!

Marina

Karen said...

Petronela - these are just GORGEOUS!! They yell 'stylish' to me! Great job!

Luv Karen
xo

Rebecca Munro said...

Your invites are just lovely Petronela :)

Christine Blain said...

Love all the designs, and your colour choices. What's not to love about Fifth Avenue Floral??! Beautiful invites.