Friday 8 May 2009

Dreams du Jour Linen & Lace card

















I made this card for a fellow Demonstrator to say Thankyou! she is extremely talented & inspires me no-end! so it had to be good, I love the Colours, the layout & the embellishments. I hope she likes it too? It's been sealed & stamped ready to send for some time now!
Ingredients;
Dreams du Jour stamp set, Baja Breeze CS & Ink, Chocolate Chip CS & Ink, Very Vanilla CS, Chocolate Double Stitched Ribbon, Baja Button Bouquet, Flower Fusion Too.
Tools;
Crimper, Eyelet Border Punch, Paper Snips, Paper Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Glue Dots & Dimensionals.
I ran the Baja Breeze CS through the crimper both horizontally & vertically. I used a very thin strip of Chocolate Chip CS for threading through the button & tying the knot, you will need to breakdown the fibres in the CS to make it pliable (similar way you do curling ribbon through scissors) & use the edge of a table instead of scissors.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the card! Beautiful colours & layout. Ingenious double crimping. It is wonderful to be inspired, Nela and you continue to inspire us!!!! Take care. Sue

Karen said...

Holy Cow!! I would have cried if I received that - it's just so beautiful! That card was made with so much lovin'!

Luv Karen
xo

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful, beautiful card. It is simply STUNNING; you should be very proud!

Fiona Harrison said...

Stunning, absolutely gorgeous card.