Tuesday 21 July 2009

Rock-a-Bye baby boat card














"Nursery Necessities" is definately a necessity for me when it comes to baby cards, I just can't seem to go past it! For the waves I used the wave stamp from "Just Surfing" & stamped it 3 times along side eachother & cut it out freehand, DS papers are Good Morning Sunshine - I stamped the boat image on the reverse of the paper to make cutting out easy & used a white gel pen to highlight the boat hull, colours are Pacific Point, Bashful Blue the sail is Kiwi Kiss on a Whisper White card.

1 comment:

Carolynn said...

Love your punch art sail boat - I shall have to try one soon!

I've just recently got into the "punch art" thing... my stampin up demonstrator (here in the Canadian prairies) has recently made a fabulous tractor out of punches... they are all so cool. Thanks for sharing your creation.