Friday 18 September 2009

Great Friend Walk in the Park card


















"Great Friend" stamp set is my favourite from the current spring mini & it's free when you book a place for our upcoming World Card Making Day event to raise funds for Motor Neurone Disease, hurry last days to register & spaces are almost full.
Supplies for the card:
So Saffron, Old Olive & Whisper White CS, Walk in the Park DS paper, Old Olive & Tangerine Tango inks. So Saffron Striped Ribbon, Scallop edge & Trio Flower Punches, the centres of the flowers are Tangerine Tango punched out with a Crop-a-dile.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it Petronela!!! I also love this stamp set the most out of the current mini and my bestie bought it for me so I am also the proud owner of that set but you have done a fantastic layout with it!!!!
Regards
Michelle

kelly ledder said...

This is so beautiful, I love the layout xx

Fiona Harrison said...

That is a stunning card!!