Monday 7 September 2009

Lovely as a Tree snowed Christmas card


















A little white gel pen Magic!
This card's main technique is watercolour washed background, I used Pacific Point re-inker & picked up the ink with an aquapainter & on a water spritzed sheet of watercolour paper I started to wash the colour from top to botttom squeezing the aquapainter on the way down to get the graduation of colour, when dry I stamped the trees inked in Stazon & highlighted the branches with a White gel pen to get the look of snow, quite simple really & such a pretty card IRL.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.

kelly ledder said...

Wow such a beautiful card x

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card. I really love the watercolour wash. You make it sound much easier than I have found it.