Saturday 10 October 2009

Fifth ave Floral 50th invites




















My wonderful SIL Helen turns 50th next month & this is what I have come up with for her invites -I thought I'd show you the in progress pic here. Helen loves the Rose from "Fifth ave Floral" & wanted red, so I went with Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip & Kiwi Kiss (Urban Oasis DSP) with Vanilla. You're invited is from "Cheer & Wishes" stamp set -I use this set alot!, the leaves are from "Flower Fancy" & 1/2 pearls from the Pretties kit. I just need to stamp the envelopes & off they go! Next I'll be working on the whole Wedding stationary package & I'm thinking "Fifth Ave Floral".

6 comments:

Fiona Harrison said...

Stunning! What a great SIL you are. Bet she'll be thrilled with them. I tried paper toilling the rose this week, you have had far greater success!

Sandie C said...

These are lovely - thanks for sharing. I too love this set

Renée M-B. said...

They're gorgeous, Petronela!

Leonie said...

Aye, my fingers are tired just looking at all that cutting out you must have done! But what a lovely design :)

Christine Blain said...

This is SO beautiful. You must have the patience of a saint, to do all that cutting! The end result is amazing, though - gorgeous colour combination.

Renée M-B. said...

Me again! How did you do that rose? Did you stamp it twice and cut it out twice but cut the top one smaller?? The colours are so gorgeous. I am now going to have to put that set on my wish list too!