Monday 9 November 2009

Joy Monologue













I really enjoyed decorating this Joy monologue for the Christmas INKstinct swap this month. We had to make something that can brought out year after year. I used retired Christmas SU! DS papers & some of the ribbons are as well, I painted the O & then stamped on that with the snowflakes from "So Swirly" I also used the greeting "May the true spirit of Christmas fill your heart with peace, your home with love" & finished it off with a Riding Hood Red Striped Ribbon bow. I just ordered some more of this gorgeous ribbon for my Christmas gift wrapping as it retires at the end of this month & I also ordered some gorgeous new red Polka Dot Ribbon from the Summer mini which goes live on the 1st December.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Nela, this is fabulous. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Very cute, that beautiful ribbon just makes the piece!

Marina