Saturday 26 December 2009

Butterfly Prints

Pink Flamingo DSP (on sale for only $12.71)
click on the label on the right to view Stampin' Up!s inventory clearance sale!
What a great idea to use the Butterfly Punch this way (not quite all the way through the CS). I saw this gorgeous card on Jayne's blog here & had to case! I love the new coloured buttons & as you may already know, the Red Polka dot ribbon (I used sticky strip to ruffle & adhere it -super easy!) I made these cards for my summer mini open home & forgot to post my samples, so I'll get onto that now while I have the chance, lol, such a busy & very enjoyable time of the year!

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Lovely Nela. Hope you had a lovely Christmas day.

Anonymous said...

These are nice and bright, the polka dot ribbon is gorgeous!

Marina