Tuesday 8 December 2009

it's all about the packaging















This is how I packaged my gift for Stamp INKstincts Christmas Grab. I did some Christmas shopping at Alanna Hill & of course had to keep the bag with the Red Satin Ribbon, all I did was cover up the logo with the Merry Christmas on both sides, the other side I forgot to take a pick of but it had "Tree Trimmings" baubles stamped on that.
Ingredients for card;
"Frames With a Flourish" & "Many Merry Messages" stamp set. (how good do these look teamed together)  Whisper White, Very Vanilla & Real Red CS, Real Red ink, Cnr Rounder Punch, 3/4" Polka Dot Ribbon (New). You will need the SAMJ for this card, sticky strip for the Ribbon & mini glue dot for the bow. I loved this card so much that I have made a dozen for my Christmas cards this year, I find it hard to stick to the 1 design, lol.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Great way of recycling Nela. Love it.

sharon said...

This is gorgeous......