Monday 14 December 2009

Yum Yum Balls

Little Homemade gifts for Christmas that look as good as they taste. These delicious Baileys yum yum balls are sure to please. I've used medium cello bags that hold 6 loose balls in a polka dotted cupcake patty & for the cute little chocolate polka dotted foils I used a large cello bag & that fits 12 balls. Stamp set is "Bella's Bloom" which I coloured with Choc Chip, Ruby Red & Old Olive markers.
Love the Polka Red Ribbon in the Summer mini -I'm on my second roll already!
Recipe for Baileys Yum Yum Balls;
  • 2 cups crushed plain biscuits
  • 1 cup coconut
  • 2 tblspn cocoa
  • 1 can condensed milk
  • 2 tblspn baileys
  1. Mix all the ingredients together thoroughly.
  2. Shape into small balls & roll in White grated chocolate or extra coconut.
  3. Chill for at least 30mins before serving.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUM! I am definitely making some of them!! The Balls, and well, if they last long enough, maybe some bags too!! lol. Can you use Tia Maria??

Thanks for sharing!

Caroline

Leonie said...

Yummo! The girls and I just made some if these (no bailies tho) in bright red & green for girfts, we had such a lovely day! Yours look great!

Leigh said...

Woo Hoo delicious. Great way of presenting them.

Renée M-B. said...

Miam miam! I can easily make gf versions of these. Love the packaging :-) gotta get me some of that ribbon...!

Liam said...

Yummy. Looks delicious. It has been ages since I have seen you. congrats on your regional talk love your samples. I am sure you did great at the speech. Love these little treats. You are doing fab stuff all the time. Just thought I would pop by and wish you a merry christmas. Hope it is a good one.

Liam