Wednesday 17 February 2010

Box Card


A card that's a present! also called an explosion box 'cause when you take the lid off the box pops open & reveals the sentiment. This one is very basic as I designed it for my packaging classes & had to get through 4 packages in 2hrs, which we did quite easily. I have scheduled the other projects automatically over the next 3 days.
Supplies;
"Flower Fancy" 2 step & "Whimsical Words" SAB stamp sets, Kiwi Kiss & Whisper White CS. Baja Breeze & Pacific Point Inks, Baja Breeze striped Ribbon.

6 comments:

Alison said...

WOW this is gorgeous, I love the colours of the flowers you have used on the 'explosion' part of the box, it looks stunning. I might need to try a variation on this one myself, thanks for the inspiration.
xox

Leigh said...

Love this Nela. Gorgeous.

Renée M-B. said...

Love this!!

Jane Norrish said...

Love the colours Nela you are soooooo clever. Jane ;-)

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! Cant wait to see the other 3 projects

Marina

Philippa Petty said...

What a cut little box. Love the colours and the flowers just pop from the paper. Thanks for sharing.
Philippa