Friday 5 March 2010

High Tea Birthday Invites





















My beautiful niece Marina is turning 30 next month & is having High Tea & a Lolly Buffet. She came up for Teya's Birthday so we made the time to design her invites & made matching lolly labels, cake toppers etc, It will look amazing & I will be sure to take a pic so you can see.
We got the idea for the invite layout from a lovely card Teya recieved for her Birthday made by my wonderful & very creative friend Louise. The sweet shop awning idea we saw on Splitcoast, a gorgeous card I emailed to Marina but it has no watermark, the stamp set used on that one was "Crazy for Cupcakes".
We used an image from "Fun & Fast notes", Your Invited is from "Cheer & Wishes". Candy Lane DSP, with Riding Hood Red, Pirouette Pink, Close to Cocoa & Very Vanilla CS.

8 comments:

Renée M-B. said...

These are absolutely gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I love the awning over the window. I will have to CASE this! Thanks for sharing. Cheers Donna Zammit

kelly ledder said...

This is gorgeous, I love them xx

Leonie said...

These are just fabulous! I love the idea of the awning!

Leigh said...

Oh wow, love the invite Nela. That awning idea is fantastic.

Fiona Harrison said...

Beautiful cards, you have so much patience. maybe I should send my 40th invites to you to do LOL.

Patrice said...

Gorgeous colours, love them!

Tui Nathan said...

Wow .... these are beautiful, love everything about them ... very simple and elegant, just perfect for a High Tea .... very very lovely.

Thank you also for today, it was lovely meeting you and viewing your wonderful creations... looking forward to our next meetup.