Saturday 8 May 2010

Asian Artistry & Blog Award
















This card took days to come together, I just couldn't get it quite how I imagined it would look.
Stamp sets; "Asian Artistry", "Baroque Motifs" & Very Vintage Wheel, colours are Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla & a touch of Pink Pirouette.
The Bird Punch is a must have, it's so versatile, the wings can be turned into gorgeous tulips & Roses & I just want to add "Tiny Tags" sentiments punched out with the Jewellery Tag on every card I make, LOL.

How wonderful & sweet to recieve this award by 2 of my favourite stampers, Alley & Teneale thankyou & right back at you.
Now to tell you 10 things about me;
1. I was born in Croatia & it is one of my most favourite travel destinations.
2. I'm a night owl & survive on little sleep, although I find it hard to wake up in the mornings, but I have a gorgeous 8yr old who needs to get to school on time!
3. I'm addicted to Chocolate & cheese -not both at the same time, LOL, but tend to overindulge.
4. I love to sip on a glass of wine or 2 while enjoying cooking dinner.
5. I have 1 brother & 2 sisters (one lives o/s) & love them dearly, I am blessed to have such a wonderful family & extended to 14 inlaws & 20 nieces & nephews & soon expecting our 3rd great nephew or niece.
6. I'm growing old gracefully with my DH Matt, whom I love with all my heart.
7. I was a page 3 girl twice in my younger years that quoted " PRETTY Petronela thinks the Tigers are tops!" & "HAMISH the seal couldn't believe his luck when "Pretty Petronela dropped into Taronga Zoo for a friendly chat" -very embarrising & blushing!!! -thank god I stopped growing & my modelling days were over before they begun, although I do have some lovely photo's that Teya looks at now & wishes I still looked like that, LOL.
8. I have lived in 4 Australian States in the past 8 years & 1 year in total during that time was spent in hotels. Now I hate suitcases, packing & unpacking!
9. My wish is to be an amazing mum & friend to my daughter Teya, who took 10years to finally realise she wanted Matt & I as her parents!
10. I have tried my hands at all things creative; fine arts, sewing, leadlighting, pottery, painting, photography, scrapbooking & probably forgotten a few! although I enjoyed them all, my most favourite is cardmaking.

I now pass this award onto the following Beautiful blogs;

Jane
Leigh
Renee
Bev
Lesley
Tui

6 comments:

Leigh said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card Nela.

Leigh said...

Thanks for the award too Nela.

Renée M-B. said...

Aw, thanks Nels :-) You're so sweet - love your 10 things. You already are a beautiful mum and friend to you gorgeous Teya. She picked well :-) Btw, Happy Mother's Day

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the Blog Award, well deserved!
Love this card, such pretty colours together

Marina

Lana Harvey said...

I can see you have already received a beautiful blogger award...but I have also rewarded you one. I enjoy visiting your site and admiring your beautiful work. Thank you.

Tui Nathan said...

Oh geez .... thank you soo much for the award ... I am honoured, grateful and delighted to receive it. Thankyou for thinking of me and for sharing a little about yourself. Look forward to seeing you soon ... luv Tui xx