Wednesday 19 May 2010

Convention Swaps

Not quite as many as I would have liked to have made (almost 40) but I'm really happy with the way they turned out. Mind you I changed my mind 3 times on which card I would be making!
I also did a few with Baja Breeze CS (Bottom right ones)

Supplies;
Asian Artistry Stamp Set.
NQ Navy & Whisper White CS, Urban Garden DSP or Baja Breeze DSP, NQ Navy & Baja Breeze inks, White Tafetta Ribbon, I dazzled all the Dragonfly's with Diamonds, some with Crystal Effects & some with 2 way Glue pen -these were watercoloured first (Aquapainter & Baja Breeze ink), I prefer the later. Mini Glue dots to stick down the bows. Tools; Circle Scissors, Scallop Circle Die, Scallop Edge Punch.

4 comments:

Leigh said...

Love them Nela. With all the things you've done lately I'm surprised you managed to get any swaps done. See you tomorrow.

Fiona Harrison said...

They are stunning, so want one! Mine are very boring but I did only have 1.5 days to make them. Oh well....
Fi

Fiona Harrison said...

Oh well, missed out. Looking for you to say hi, no luck!
Fiona

Alison said...

Nela, I'm so glad you persisted and found me at convention, I loved your swap. Congratulations on your award on awards night, I tried to look for you after the awards, but unfortunately couldn't find you. Oh well there is always next year : )
xox