Monday 21 June 2010

Flight of the Butterfly Brights card

 
If you are a SU! Demonstrator then you may recognise this card front? I cased it from the Colour training Video with Carrie Cudny, which I found to be very inspiring & it has made me excited about the new colour change. Here I have used So Saffron instead of Daffodil Delight. The inside has a spring pop up, I have been meaning to try this for some time now & thought it perfect for this card. I used a punched out  1 3/4" circle out of a Clear Window Sheet for the spiral & the little butterflys inked up in So Saffron, Tangerine Tango, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Kiwi Kiss & Regal Rose are each attached with a mini Glue Dot.  Here's a tutorial on splitcoast for this cool spiral pop up.


4 comments:

Leigh said...

Pretty card and the pop up butterflies are so cute.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

This is such a sweet idea. Must try it for myself! Hugs andrea xx

Genelle Little said...

Just gorgeous Petronela - can't wait to try it! Love the colours you chose as well.

Leonie said...

This is really cute!