Saturday 26 June 2010

Medallion shabby chic?

Really not sure about what I think of these cards, but thought I'd share anyway. The front one with "All a Flutter" & "Heard from the Heart" stamp sets has a little ribbon technique added to it but I haven't quite mastered the art, YET! I will keep trying... it's meant to gather more when you cut in a little at one end (in the middle) of the ribbon & pull a thread, I kept pulling the thread right through, anyway I couldn't just throw it out so added it on. The one with the Pretties flowers & Pearl has "En Francais" stamped on the Kiwi Kiss layer. Colours are Elegant Eggplant, Not Quite Navy & Kiwi Kiss, a very much loved colour combo.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

I like both cards Nela. Gorgeous colours.

Leonie said...

These are just beautiful! I know I will be casing these!