Saturday 10 July 2010

Masculine card with Junior Alphabet Dies

I purchased the Alphabet Dies so that I could create quick & personalised cards & to use for scrapbooking, which I hope to make use of all the gorgeous retiring DSP that I still have.
I made this card in my masculine marathon I challenged myself to (13 cards in 2 nights) yes they were late ones & a few I cased. I often hear from fellow card makers that they find it difficult to come up with something original that they are really happy with & I to sometimes feel the same, so when this happens I surf the net & as I see something I like I sketch & write it in a notebook, it may be just a colour combo & or stamp set combo or layout, this is more than enough inspiration to get creating, I even get inspired by looking through my own card stash that I've kept for that reason.
Supplies;
Junior Alphabet dies, A Happy Heart Stamp set,
Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand & Ruby Red CS,
Always Artichoke Ink,
Autumn TradItions DSP, Vintage Brads &Spiral Punch.

2 comments:

Angie Brown said...

You did a great job Nella, but then I love all your cards :) Hugs Angie

Leigh said...

Fabulous card Nela.