Wednesday 28 July 2010

Trendy Trees masculine cards

A little sneak peak has snuck in here that will be in the new catalogue , I recieved it as a sales award at convention & have loved every card I have used it on, can't wait to show you the others. Below is a close up, I designed it for my demo shoebox swap we had last month using the topnote as a card (place the doubled cs on the die just below the cutting edge on the fold & layer a complete single topnote decorated on that), hope that makes sense. I'm in the middle of another topnote card & will post that next with some pics & instructions.

4 comments:

jaki said...

ooh! is that woodgrain I can see??
Getting so excited for the new catty!!

Fiona Harrison said...

Can't wait, was looking carefully as they showed the prizes on the screen but now have forgotten most of them. That will be so useful. Also, used some ideas from your friend's 30th, will post on my blog soon, with link to you.
Cheers, Fi xox

Diane Barnes said...

Wow, these are all wonderful Petronella. Love all of them, especially the top note card. Great idea to add a full note to the front. Inky wishes, Di

Tui Nathan said...

Oh my .... love your creations Petronela, just stunning ....