Wednesday 4 August 2010

Curly Label Punch masculine card

Another sneak peek here of a new greetings stamp set coming that co-ordinates with Punches, here it's the Wide Oval. I saw this idea on Stampin Pretty's blog. I lined up my patches differently, it was a bit tricky as the Curly Label Punch is not square, but I really like the effect. Colours are Sage Shadow (retiring), Chocolate Chip & Kraft (Colour change to Crumb Cake) withWindsor Knot DSP.
I've finished another topnote card & taken pics, just need to download from my camera & then I will post it.

3 comments:

Wendy Todd said...

Oh, wow, gorgeous card, Petronela! I love your colour scheme and the patchwork curly label is just so effective. I might CASE, if that's ok? Love it!

Patrice said...

Very effective, lovely card.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Fab idea! I am so glad this punch is coming in the new catty! Hugs xxaxx