Friday 17 September 2010

Afterthoughts shabby ribbon flowers for regional swaps

The 1 & 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon is the perfect size for Ribbon flowers, in the pic you may notice 2 of many ribbon flower designs, most I've cut here for the shabby look. Here is a  great tutorial to follow.
Brisbane regional on tomorrow! I'm happy I had the chance to make these 30 swaps, been keeping busy -inc stamping!
Ingredients;
Afterthoughts hostess stamp set,
Confetti White/Cream CS
Basic Black/Early Espresso ink & CS
Asst 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon,
Linen Thread, Jumbo Neutral Brads, Sizzlits Little Leaves.

5 comments:

Patrice said...

These are lovely Petronela. Hope you get lots of fabulous swaps back!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Oh! I would have been clamouring for one of these! (grin)I bet they were popular! Were the flowers gathered with thread, Petronela? Hugs Andrea xx

Alison said...

These are gorgeous, I'm sure they would have been snapped up very quickly. I hope you had a great time at Regionals.
xox

Anonymous said...

I was so hoping to catch up with you at Regionals this year. I would have loved to met you. I did see your lovely swaps though. I missed out. Oh well next time! LOL!
Kirsty xx

Karen said...

What BEAUTIFUL swaps Nella! Whoever got one of those is very lucky!!

Karen
x