Thursday 28 October 2010

Pizza Party this Way Birthday Invitations



I love doing Invites & these are the lastest ones I recently finished. Designed for a Woodfired Pizza Party in the Park. I used "Party This Way" Stamp Set & the colours are Basic Black, Whisper White, Pumkin pie, Poppy Parade & Daffodil Delight. I love the matching Envelopes (masked the balloons). I'm also doing matching party favours but can't show you those 'till after the party.
Here's a close up so you can see the detail. Lots of punching, cutting & I even sewed the Linen thread through the Banner which was stamped directly onto the Whisper White peice with Poppy Parade ink using the SAMJ, then I stamped again tone on tone with Daffodil Delight & PumPkin Pie & cut out the inside triangle to layer ontop of the poppy Parade ones.

3 comments:

Patrice said...

Lots of little details in putting this card together by the look of it - your attention to detail is a gift! They're fabulous, as always!

Fiona Harrison said...

Another fab set of invites. Always astounded by your patience and attention to detail.

Anonymous said...

These are brilliant Nella, they look quite simple but then close up, wow!

Marina