Friday 11 February 2011

Valentine Treats

















Cute little treat box's just in time for Valentines Day.
The first box is the Fancy Favour die, I trimmed the top & then scalloped instead, I cut a vanilla one as well & just swapped the trimmed off edge so neither wasted. It's hard to see in the pic here but I've background stamped the box tone on tone with the fluer de lise flourish image from "Bliss" SAB set, my favourite & added teeny pearl the scallop trim, very pretty IRL.
The next box is a gorgeous colour combo of Perfect Plum & Marina Mist, the heart stamped image has been rock-n-rolled, can't see it to well in the pic though, I love this wheel "I Love Love".
The last is a treat pouch that I cased from Andrea Walford, I changed the size a little & embellished differently, I love this effect of reversing the hearts (heart to heart punch) on DSP. Just punch the front of the DSP layer before adhering to the box then add the punched out hearts (reverse side of the DSP) with dimensionals. Both the top & this one use "Sweet & Sour " Specialty DSP & Vanilla Satin Ribbon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute
TFS
Can't wait for Sunday.
B

Joyce across the Pond said...

Lovely boxes! They are cute!

Nora B. Peevy said...

Very nice work. I am not at this level of scrapping, yet. I have only been scrapping off and on for about a year.

I am a writer. I write fantasy and horror. My blog is dedicated to writing and all genres of books, including my own.

Hope to see you there!

-Nora
http://norabpeevy.blogspot.com/