Wednesday 30 March 2011

Autumn mini sneak peak

New punch, embossing folder & stamp set!
The incolour ribbons ruffle up beautifully.
To scrunch the ribbon like this you pull the end of the ribbon to loosen the fibers that run the width way, then you grab one of the fibers from the middle that run lengthways and pull, the ribbon will scrunch up as you gently push/move the ribbon along giving you this beautiful ruffle effect.
 Specialty DSP & stamp set. I couldn't find a punch to fit the quote nicely so I created this one from the Curly Label punch by inserting it back into the punch a couple of times. I had to sew on the lace but I pierced along the edge first so I had holes to follow for perfect sewing!
 My first Zindorf case, love this motorcycle stamp & Michelle's brayering tips, videos & tutorials are fantastic.

Teya's clever idea to add the chocolate & it made these into the cutest little fridge magnets, I forgot to  photograph them all together (made a dozen in different colours) before I posted the Autumn mini's out.

2 comments:

Fiona Harrison said...

Fabulous, esp love the first one, great colours and ribbon looks fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful projects as usual. Love the little chocolate magnets. Will case this one for thank you pressies.