Friday 8 April 2011

Engagement cards

 I love how this first one turned out, not much to it & very quick to re-create with the "I (Love) Love Wheel". Colours are Basic Grey, Concord Crush & Very Vanilla with some Lap of Luxury DSP. I used the Pinking Hearts border punch, which has been carried over from the Summer mini, so still available to purchase, I added a rhinestone onto the heart I punched out of the DSP with the Heart to Heart punch. Finished with some gorgeous Vanilla Satin Ribbon, which I am offering in 1mtr (13mtrs in total) Ribbon shares for only $17 inc postage (Australia). Email me if your interested.
The next card is also a quick one to create using the flourish heart stamp from "I Heart Hearts" stamp set & the small heart punch, which has actually been punched out of the White strip, I added red fine glitter to the Espresso piece underneath using a wide double sided tape (if you use Sticky Strip you will need to 2 rows of it), this technique gives the card some extra interest instead of just adhering the punched out hearts on top.

1 comment:

Fiona Harrison said...

Great cards, especially love the 1st one. Now I want that wheel, LOL
Fi