Thursday 19 May 2011

Cupcake Box

 I've seen many cute cupcake box's to inspire me but I had to make my own template, it took a while but I'm excited to share the result. This one uses only one sheet of A4 for the box (lid is attached) & the closure is one that I love & works well.
Colours are Daffodil Delight & Melon Mambo (had to match the Pom Pom trim). The mounting of the Cupcake is the Duo Square Scallop Die. I'm loving the Build a Cupcake Punch & "Create a Cupcake" stamp set. Enjoy image is from another new set I'm loving "You're a Gem".


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the box and colour combo! So cute. TFS Cheers Donna Zammit

Lesley said...

hey nela it looks just adorable

Anonymous said...

Love the box and your new blog background it's great.

Renée M-B. said...

hey nels. thanks for the wonderful team meeting on sunday. and love the new blog look! xxx

Sharnee Torrents said...

Ohhh thankyou sooo very much dear lady for this great tut!!! I love it and have now made quite a few of these great boxes!!! Check it out...

http://alarnee.blogspot.com/2011/07/little-bit-of-yumminess.html

Have a wonderful day!
SMiles SHarnee :)