Monday 6 June 2011

Dance for Cancer

Teya is Dancing for Breast Cancer in a couple of weeks & we decided to make bookmarks to encourage sponsorship & help raise money, if you can help by sponsoring her & in return receive a gorgeous little bookmark we would so much appreciate it. The challenge is dancing for 24hrs! but the jnrs will try for 12hrs! sponsor her by the hour or an amount, even just a couple of dollars would be great. Email me if you can help & I will give you deposit details & a receipt if required. Here are the bookmarks we made, they are a Shelli Gardner case that she demonstrated at convention, but in pink of course.
 I originally intended to use "Strength & Hope" stamp set, but the images were to large for these bookmarks. Of course I had a major play with suitable stamps & pinks & these were my favourite creations, alot of work but they did sell for $25 & that will go to Teya's sponsorship.
The "Friends 24/7" Bookmark is yet again a case from Shelli, I added a tassel (yes I made it from scratch) changed the colours to pink & used the Decorative Label Punch to add a little extra to the top & bottom.
The card using "Strength & Hope" stamp set is the same size as the Tulip Embossing folder & the Butterfly is cut in half to change its original shape. Colours are Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride & Very Vanilla.

4 comments:

Patrice said...

Absolutely gorgeous bookmarks.

I'd love to sponsor Teya, so if you could send me bank details I'll transfer straight away. No need to post me a bookmark though - try and sell to raise even more funds :o)

Patrice
pme203@optusnet.com.au

Anonymous said...

Me too Nela as discussed earlier!!

Judie

sandstorm said...

What an amazing blog. You seem like an amazing woman too. Thanks for sharing your great blog. Really enjoyed reading about what you have been up to. Please come take a look at my blogs if you get the chance. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Building Regulations for Conservatories

Building Regulations

Leigh said...

I meant to comment on these at the time you posted Nela. Absolutely gorgeous.