Thursday 28 July 2011

Autumn-Winter mini & Fundraiser news

Before we close the pages on Stampin' Up!'s 2011 Autumn -Winter, I wanted to share some of my fabourite products. I'm guessing lots will be in the next main catalogue as the mini is filled with fabulous products that I think should be carried over, but in case they don't & you don't want to risk missing out, we have a few more days to order them & If you place that order with me, I will give you a $10 voucher that you can spend in August on the retired list or wait 'till September & use it when the new Catalogue is released.
First up is "Cleary for You" the Pom Pom Trim & Stitches wheel.











 I love how versatile the Cupcake Punch is -cupcakes of course, hand bags, ice cream & even a lamp shade....

 The Decorative Label Punch & yum, "Eat Chocolate" click on the image & see the closure on the bag -it's the wide clip from the Clip Assortment (pg 139 main catty).

 "Strength & Hope" -Stampin' Up! are donating $2 from every stamp set sold world wide to BCRF.
I also wanted to thank dearly everyone who sponsored Teya in her effort to raise funds for the Breast Cancer Foundation last month, (I finally got the receipts & will be posting those out tomorrow & I thank you for your patience) 
Teya raised an amazing ...... $820!!!!!! -Danced all weekend (4hours sleep) & was very proud to contribute such a generous amount (we made over 60 bookmarks)
Her dance Academy altogether raised $3400. Congratulations PPA on a fabulous fund raiser! & once again a big thank you for your support & generous donations.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Congratulations Teya. That's a tremendous effort and for such a deserving cause too.

Patrice said...

Fantastic! Well done Teya. You should be very proud of yourself for putting in such a fabulous effort.