Wednesday 20 July 2011

A Slice of Life Gift Pocket Card





"A Slice of Life" hostess level 1 stamp set from the current Autumn-Winter mini (I can't believe the mini finishes in a couple of weeks). I cased this gift card from Erica Cerwin, altering mine to 2 pockets & I used just a std size card (1/2 an A4) which I scored at 4" from each side (a std size card is normally scored just at 10.5cms). I went with Garden Green, Pretty in Pink & Crumb Cake. Another stamp set "You're a Gem" (I have used the greetings from this set so many times) is also from the current mini & I do hope it makes it into the new Catalogue. This was a class project that we made last month & just wanted to post it before the stamps retire.

1 comment:

Leigh said...

This is such a good idea Nela and what a lovely gift too.